Are you learning how to code or looking for your first job in tech? Have you ever wanted advice from 700 developers summarized into an easy to read e-book. This book is a collection of past conversations within the Code Connector Slack community about learning to code and searching for a job. The advice and personal experiences shared from the tech community is now available in a readable narrative for aspiring developers.
Some of the topics we cover are:
- Practical tips for learning to code.
- Advice on how to level up as a developer.
- How to stay focused on your goals.
- Why being involved in your local tech community is important and how to benefit the most from it.
- Writing a great resume and building an awesome network!
- Tips on fighting imposter syndrome.
- Tactical advice on planning your career and things to have to make job hunting more productive.
- Suggestions to be prepared to walk into an interview like you are the King/Queen.
This book is free. If you decide to make a donation, thank you.